Well, Jack and Carl are my family, actually.
實際上 杰克和卡爾也是我的家人
Et puisque ma a famie c'est ta famille...
我的家就是你的家
I can see your time in France didn't much improve your accent.
你在法國沒怎么學會法國人的口音
Hey, Jack,come meet Margaux.
杰克 來見見瑪爾戈
She just moved her magazine down the road.
她剛把雜志社搬到這里
If you play your cards right, it could mean big business.
如果你的策略正確 就能干成大事
If we ever get off the ground.
前提是我們一切順利
I don't mean to be a snoop,
不是我八卦
but are you going to that party?
你是要去那個派對嗎
Nolan is one of his best friends.
諾蘭是他的最好朋友之一
Really?
是嗎
Well,if you are looking for a plus one...
如果你想找個人陪你去
I wasn't planning on going, actually.
其實我沒打算去
Jack! You have to.
杰克 你必須得去
When is the last time you got out?
你上次出門是什么時候
And Margaux's new in town. She needs to meet new people.
而且瑪爾戈剛來這 她得認識新朋友
You'd be doing her a favor.
你就算是幫她一個忙了
A rather huge one, actually.
是很大的一個忙
I'm not really looking to date right now.
我現在真的不想約會
Who said anything about dating?
誰說這是約會
You can pick me up at 6:00.
你六點來接我
Oh, there he is-- my hardworking boy.
你在這啊 我努力工作的好兒子