Months?
幾個月
I was hoping for years.
我還希望我能活很多年呢
Of course. We all are, Conrad.
當然啦 我們都是 康拉德
Well,I look forward to the time when we can
我希望有一天我們能
stop meeting on yachts and bridges--
不在游艇和橋上見面
romantic as it seems.
雖然這很浪漫
I found an account in the Caymans
我找到了一個開曼群島的賬號
debited in the same amount as Nolan's house.
借記了和諾蘭房子一樣多的錢
I just need to confirm the owner.
我只需要確認這是誰的
All being well, we should restore your fortune
一切順利的話 本周末我們就能
by the week's end.
恢復你的財富了
If Emily is a grifter,
如果跟我一直懷疑的一樣
as I've long suspected, she's a very clever one.
艾米莉是個騙子 那她十分聰明
And I find it hard to believe that she would be so indelicate
我很難相信她會如此不謹慎
as to leave a paper trail.
留下書面記錄
Yes, it is suspicious,
對 這的確很可疑
which is why the sooner I'm out of the shadows
所以我越快走出陰影
and back in her orbit,the better I can...
回到她的軌道中 我就越能...
rattle her.
讓她驚慌失措
And what makes you think
你為什么覺得
that she would blink twice at seeing you again?
她再見到你時會受到驚嚇呢
I mentioned that she betrayed me. I didn't tell you how.
我告訴過你她背叛了我 但我沒說是怎么回事
She was, um... seeing me behind Daniel's back,
她背著丹尼爾和我約會
even after they were engaged.
即使是在他們訂婚后
I was a fool to think that she'd
我真是個傻瓜 居然相信她會
walk away from all this-- from the Hamptons.
拋棄這一切 離開漢普頓
Well, if she's after our money, then why this charade?
如果她想要的是我們的錢 那她為什么玩這出把戲