You seem to be having a bad dream.
你看上去做了個噩夢
Yeah... an ongoing one from which I have yet to wake.
是啊 噩夢仍在進行 我還沒有醒來
You were crying out for Charlotte.
你在呼喚夏洛特
Was I?
是嗎
Well, my medications tend to give me nightmares,
我服用的藥物會讓我做噩夢
that is when I'm actually able to sleep.
我只有那時才能睡會兒
Sounds like the side effects of a guilty conscience.
聽起來像是內疚的副作用
Daniel sends his love. He's been meaning to stop by.
丹尼爾說他愛你 他一直想過來看看
Yes, well, I understand why my children don't visit.
好吧 我理解我的孩子為什么不來看我
It doesn't make it any easier.
但我還是不好受
On top of which my odious wife has chosen to move in
另外 我討厭的妻子選擇搬進
one child of hers I could care less about.
我毫不關心的她孩子的家
Isn't there anyone that you can reach out to...
你能不能去找誰...
to help you through this?
來幫你度過這一切
All the relations I've spent my life cultivating
我此生交往的朋友
aren't the type to...
都不是那種...
call on a fallen mogul or a failed governor,
拜訪沒落大亨或是失敗州長的人
let alone a dying friend.
更別說垂死的朋友
My father always said
我父親總是說
that you can only truly count on family
在悲劇發生之際 你真正靠得上的
in times of tragedy.
只有家人
I'm sure you'll find a way to make amends with yours
我敢肯定你能在臨終的幾個月里
in these final months together.
找到彌補親情的辦法