Hey. Daniel.
好啊 丹尼爾
Look, uh, about yesterday...
聽著 昨天的事...
I'm sorry.
是我不好
Obviously, I was mistaken.
顯然 是我會錯意了
The old Daniel wouldn't have hesitated.
以前的丹尼爾猶豫都不會猶豫一下
Now the new Daniel picks up my dress and hands it to me.
現在的丹尼爾卻撿起了我的裙子 還給了我
That's a first.
真是破天荒的頭一遭
And I assume he also has the class
我想 這個新的丹尼爾也學會了
to decline a job in person?
如何親自登門拒絕一份工作
Let me choose the "Voulez" office location,
如果你能讓我選擇《想》的工作地點
and I'll take the job.
我就接受這份工作
That's it? That's it.
僅此而已 僅此而已
Well, you'd be doing me a favor.
那你可真是幫了我大忙了
Where do you have in mind?
你想把辦公室放哪兒
Montauk.
蒙托克
You want to make a splash, we gotta be trailblazers.
你想要不同凡響 那就必須做先鋒人
Plus I have some holdings there
況且我在哪兒還有些股份
completely rent-free and ready for rehab.
租金全免 只待修繕了
And it allows you to be close to your fiancee?
那里也能讓你離未婚妻近一些吧
It does let me be nearer to my family, yeah.
是離我的家人很近 沒錯
And all the power players we want relationships with--
還有那些我們需要建立人脈的權勢之人
that's where they summer, too.
他們也會去那兒度假
This new Daniel Grayson drives a hard bargain.
這個新的丹尼爾·格雷森還真是能說會道呢
Exactly what I'm looking for in a publisher.
這也是我最想要的出版商