Conrad?
康拉德
Emily?
艾米莉
I guess it's true what they say,
看來人們所言不假
bride's work is never done.
新娘的活兒是永遠忙不完的
I haven't been in a sanctuary like this since...
自從不當祭臺侍者后 我就已經很多年
I was an altar boy.
沒有來過這樣的教堂了
Are you here to see Father Paul?
你是來見保羅神父的嗎
No, no. Why do you ask?
不是的 為什么這么問
He and I got off on the wrong foot yesterday.
我們昨天做錯了事
I got off the wrong foot yesterday, with him, with Patrick...
是我做錯了事 對他 對帕特里克
others I care about.
還有其他我在乎的人
Is he in his office?
他是不是在辦公室
I’m afraid he is gone.
恐怕他已經走了
There was an incident.
出了點事
He left St. Francis.
他離開了圣弗朗西斯教堂
I've always deemed karma a concept created
我一直認為報應只是一種臆造
to lift the spirits of the unaccomplished,
以慰藉那些毫無成就的失敗之人
but recent events have given me pause.
但最近發生的事讓我遲疑了