I am well aware that I punished the wrong man.
我很清楚我懲罰錯了人
I made things more difficult for myself.
我讓自己的處境更為艱難
But if I can get Conrad to confess...
但如果我能讓康拉德坦白
Then you get what you've been after all along--
那你就能得到你一直以來期望的
clear your father's name.
替你父親洗刷名聲
I just never imagined Conrad would be the one to do it.
我從沒想過會是康拉德懺悔
We're not putting Nolan on the cover.
我們不會讓諾蘭上封面的
Think about it-- his fall from tech fame,
想想吧 他的在科技界名聲一落千丈
his time in prison,
在監獄服刑
and now his triumphant return to Hamptons society--
現在他凱旋 回到了漢普頓社交界
He was accused of terrorism.
他被指控犯下了恐怖行動
Falsely accused.
那是錯控
Even still, we shouldn't associate ourselves with that whole debacle.
即使如此 我們也不該和垮臺扯上關系
Look what it did to my last company.
看看它讓我的上個公司怎么了
Or look what your last company did to Nolan Ross.
或者看看你上個公司對諾蘭·羅斯做了什么
He's yet to grant anyone an interview.
他還沒答應任何人的采訪要求
What if there is a bigger story to come out about why he was accused?
如果他被指控是另有他因呢
Let's just see what else is out there, okay?
先看看情況再說 好嗎
Apologies if you misinterpreted my attempt to seduce you
如果你覺得我之前引誘你是示弱的表現
as a sign of weakness,
那我向你道歉
but I am editor-in-chief.
但我才是總編輯
I put who I wish on the cover.
封面人物由我決定
Now I'd appreciate if you would get me on the list
如果你能讓我參加明天諾蘭派對的話
for Nolan's party tomorrow, so I may see him in his element.
我會很感謝 這樣我就能見他了
I wasn't invited. - No,but Emily was.
我沒被邀請 -但艾米莉被邀請了