If you are the righteous man I suspect you to be,
如果你一個正直的人
if you're true to your vows,
如果你所發的誓言是真的
then you're required to keep my confidence, is that not true?
那你就應該讓我對你有信心 對吧
I'm bound by the sacrament.
我遵守誓言的約束
Good. Because I know who you are, Father.
很好 因為我知道你是誰 神父
I know you were involved in the David Clarke scandal
我知道你跟許多年前
all those years ago.
大衛·克拉克的事有關
You're the one that framed me.
是你陷害的我
I wanted to make you suffer...
我本來想讓你遭受痛苦
the same way that David Clarke did.
就像大衛·克拉克所遭受的那樣
But I realized too late...
但是我后來才意識到
I was wrong to punish you.
我不應該懲罰你
Who are you?
你是誰
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
Amanda Clarke was my friend.
阿曼達·克拉克是我的朋友
She knew what Conrad did to her father--
她知道康拉德對她父親做了什么
one of his many sins.
那只是他的眾多罪行之一
I want you to persuade him to confess...
我希望你去說服他 向世人坦白
to the world.
他的罪行
If you do, I will clear your name
如果你這么做 我會恢復你的名譽
so you can go back to helping the innocent.
這樣你就可以繼續幫助無辜的人
But if you don't, I will expose you
但如果你不這么做 我就會揭發
for the sin you should have paid for in the first place.
你以前所犯下的本該受到懲罰的罪行
Pack your bags. I'll be in touch.
做好準備 我會再聯系你