No. Look, tell Batali not to skimp on the raw bar.
不 告訴巴塔利 酒吧的事別吝嗇
If he wants to cook something, he took the wrong gig.
要是想當廚師 這里不適合
Now, so now, what's the, um, dolphin update?
另外 海豚的進展怎么樣了
God, I knew P. E. T. A. would get involved.
我就知道動物協會要插一腳
No phones.
別在這里打電話
Sorry. New here.
抱歉 不懂規矩
Does the same go for porpoises?
鼠海豚也是這情況嗎
You're new to the club or the English language?
你是不懂規矩還是不懂英語啊
Sorry. Let me call you back.
抱歉 我待會打給你吧
I was just planning my housewarming.
我只是在籌備喬遷宴
I heard. We all heard.
聽說了 誰都聽說了
I also know your head count, the fact that your party planner
我還知道預計人數 以及宴會策劃人
kicked you out of the house for micromanaging,
為了處理細節把你趕了出來
and right now they're dechlorinating your pool for the swans.
而現在他們在為你的天鵝池做除氯處理
Hope nobody plans on swimming.
但愿沒人打算在里面游泳
Swans are filthy animals.
天鵝太臟了
Didn't realize anyone was listening.
我不知道有人在聽
Well, it's hard to tune out Nolan Ross.
諾蘭·羅斯的嗓音很難無視啊
He knows my name.
居然還知道我的名字
Oh, well... Let me make up for the disturbance.
好吧 讓我來補償對你的打擾吧
I'll cover your tab.
我幫你買單吧
Thanks. No need.
謝謝 不用了
Well, maybe I can offer you something money can't buy--
或許我可以提供一些金錢買不到的東西