Daniel. I thought you'd be at work.
丹尼爾 你不是在工作嗎
Where were you yesterday?
你昨晚去哪里了
What do you mean? I told you, I stayed in the city.
什么意思 我不是跟你說了在城里嗎
Yeah,what were you doing there? - Why?
在城里干什么 -怎么了
Because I think you're keeping things from me, that's why.
因為我覺得你有事瞞著我
Is it true you bought Nolan his house?
諾蘭的房子是你買的嗎
Yeah.
對
Nolan's my friend, and he needed my help.
諾蘭是我的朋友 我幫了他
I didn't tell you because... he was ashamed.
我沒告訴你是因為他覺得不好意思
So you gave him a $10 million loan?
所以你就借給了他一千萬嗎
Wow, we set a date,
定完婚期后
and suddenly you care how I spend my time, my money.
要匯報我花錢的地方和行蹤嗎
What's next, Daniel, who I talk to?
接下來呢 匯報跟誰說過話
Maybe. When was the last time you saw Aiden?
也許吧 你上次見艾登是什么時候
What?
什么
My mother said you were seeing him behind my back,
我媽說你背著我 在跟他見面
even after we got engaged.
訂婚之后也還在繼續
And who gave her that idea?
誰跟她說的
Does it matter? I'm telling you, right now
這重要嗎 艾米莉我跟你說
I am not going down this
我真的不想跟你
path again with you, Emily. - And we won't.
再吵一遍這事 -不會的
What I had with Aiden was fleeting and long before us,
我跟艾登的感情很短暫而且過去很久了
but, obviously, facts are irrelevant to your mother.
可是你母親似乎根本不在意事實
She was right about the house. - Okay, I'm sorry.
房子的事她說對了 -對不起
I should have told you about that.
我本該告訴你的
Look... we both know her goal is to blow us apart.
你也知道的 她就是想拆散我們