I wouldn't go that far.
還沒到信教的程度
My father used to read me stories from the Bbible.
我父親曾念圣經里的故事給我聽
I was always drawn to the Old Testament--
我總是被《舊約》給吸引住
God--the one who avenges.
上帝--那個復仇者
If you sinned, you paid a price.
惡有惡報
That seemed fair to me.
在我看來很公平
Well, I prefer to believe that
我更愿意相信
forgiveness washes away all sins. - Maybe...
寬恕能洗刷罪惡 -也許吧
but not their consequences.
但寬恕不是罪惡的結果
I believe you have to answer for those.
我相信你得為犯下的罪惡負責
And if we refuse, then...
如果不的話 那么
Then we all deserve to burn in hell.
那么我們就該飽受地獄烈火灼燒
I don't know what I deserve.
我不知道我該受什么懲罰
Oh, Conrad, I didn't mean you.
康拉德 我不是說你
And even if I did, you're Catholic.
就算是說你 你是天主教徒
You can always repent.
你可以懺悔
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
抱歉突然造訪
Paul. How uncanny. I was just thinking about you.
保爾 真不可思議 我剛剛才想到你
Divine intervention, perhaps.
也許是神的旨意吧