Uh, I met him earlier,
我之前碰到他了
And, uh, he asked me to drop by.
他要我順道去他那里看看
Oh.
哦
Patrick, under normal circumstances,
帕特里克 一般情況下
I would never tell you what to do or who to see.
我不會告訴你去見誰 去做什么
- But when it comes to Mr. Ross and Miss thorne, - Believe me,
-但是說到羅斯先生和索恩小姐 -相信我
I didn't realize they were friends until just now.
我剛剛才意識到他們倆是朋友
Well, they are, and they're thick as thieves.
是的 而且他們可親密了
Still no word from Charlotte?
還是沒有夏洛特的消息嗎
Well, I phoned.
我打過電話了
And yesterday I drove out to the stowaway to see her,
昨天我開車去偷渡者酒吧看她
But then I thought better of it.
但是我覺得最好還是
Ah, I thought of writing her a letter,
寫封信給她
But I couldn't... hold the pen.
可是我拿不住筆
Would you mind?
介意幫我開下嗎
Well, if you want, I'll write it for you.
要是你想的話 我來幫你寫
No. Perhaps it's best that... she stays away.
算了 也許她不在家才最好
I mean, I watched this disease devour my grandfather.
我曾看著這病毀了我祖父
It could be as hard to watch as it is to suffer.
看著都覺得都遭罪
You said you felt that you were being
你說你覺得自己因為
punished for your sins.
犯下的罪惡而受到懲罰
I never knew you were a religious man.
我從來不知道你是信教的