What are you doing here?
你在這干什么
Well, what can I say? I missed the Hamptons.
怎么說呢 我想念漢普頓啊
Oh, who wouldn't?
誰能不想呢
I see you're still up to the same old, Emily.
我看你還是吃了回頭草啊 艾米莉
Come on, babe, let's get out of here.
來吧 寶貝 我們走
Give us one second. - Em.
讓我和他單獨聊一下 -艾米
Excuse me. - Yes.
抱歉 -好的
Let them be. I'm sure they have much to catch up on.
由他們去 他們肯定有很多舊要敘
What the hell are you thinking bringing that man here?
你居然把他帶過來 想什么呢
He practically destroyed our family.
他差不多毀了我們家
He stole our fortune.
他偷走了我們的財富
He was framed, and I'm soon to find out how.
他被陷害了 而我馬上要查出真相了
So what, you-- you bring him here
怎么的 你帶他來
to flaunt him in front of me and Emily,
在我和艾米莉面前炫耀他
Hoping to stir something up? You were wrong about them.
就為了能查出點什么 你根本不知道他倆
It was nothing more than a fling.
他們之間只是露水情緣
Are you sure about that?
你確定嗎
Because they fight as if they're in love.
不知道愛之深 恨之切么
So you work for Victoria now?
你現在給維多利亞工作了
That's your choice?
這就是你的選擇
It's only as grim as the one you've made.
這和你做出的選擇一樣殘忍
I believe you've set a date for the wedding.
你肯定為婚禮選好日期了吧
Oh, what, and you're gonna try to stop me?
怎么 想阻止我結婚么
Well, I'm not gonna stand here while it takes place.
我反正不會站在那任你嫁給別人
You're wasting your time. You need to leave.
你這是浪費時間 現在給我離開
You heard her. Go. - Why?
你聽到她說的了 走 -為什么
What are you gonna do? Pull out a gun and shoot me?
我不走你又如何 掏槍殺了我么
Whether you like it or not, I'm here to stay.
不管你喜不喜歡 我不會離開的
So he's the one who told you about Nolan's deed.
看來是他告訴你諾蘭的契約