What happened with Conrad?
康拉德那邊進行得怎么樣
Well, as you know,
你明白的
I protect those who confide in me.
我必須對那些向我傾訴的人保密
But you can have faith. I did as you asked.
但你可以相信我 我已經照你說的做了
I'm short of faith these days.
近來 我對人已經沒任何信任可言了
Well, then I'll put it to you this way.
那我這樣和你說吧
If Conrad doesn't come forward...
如果康拉德不出面認罪
I will.
我會澄清一切
I was enraged at the injustice I felt
你陷害我的時候
when you framed me...
我深感不公和憤怒
for taking away everything that I thought I deserved.
因為你奪走了我應得的一切
I realized that those feelings must pale in comparison
但我意識到 和大衛·克拉克的遭遇相比
to what David Clarke must have felt.
我的這些冤屈根本不值一提
To have his life ripped away from him,
他的人生 他的事業
his career...
他的小女兒
his little girl.
都被毀了
And to think that I helped do that to him.
而我竟是罪魁禍首之一
I played God.
我居然自大到妄想扮演上帝
You promised me your forgiveness.
你答應過 會原諒我
I do.
是的
I forgive you.
我原諒你了
But you're not God, either.
但你也不是上帝
I urge you to let go of whatever grudge you may have
我希望你能放下心中的憤懣
and move on before you lose yourself.
回頭是岸 趁你還沒迷失自我