=====精彩回顧===
Health warning for microwave food
為了健康食物一定要煮熟
A health risk may be hiding in your freezer.
你的冰箱中可能藏有健康隱患 。
I don’t want Salmonella. The last thing I wanna do is be, you know, sick because of a frozen made meal.
我不想感染沙門氏菌 。我最不想的就是因為冰凍食品而患病 。
While microwaving a frozen dinner is no doubt fast and easy, it can be dangerous if it’s not done right.
用微波爐加熱冰凍的晚餐無疑是快速方便的,然而,如果方法不正確,就會產生危險 。
And in this situation we’re seeing, foods that have been improperly cooked are getting people sick.
在我們看到的這種情況,沒有正確烹煮的食品會讓人們生病 。
The government has issued a new warning about frozen chicken dinners after 32 people in 12 different states have gotten sick with salmonella.
12個不同州的32人感染沙門氏菌患病后,政府發布了關于冰凍雞肉餐的新警告 。
Salmonella is easily prevented by properly cooking, ur, the food that you are about to eat.
通過正確的烹煮你想吃的食品,沙門氏菌非常容易預防 。
Health officials are specifically warning about breaded or pre-browned chicken breasts. While they may appear precooked, some are actually raw.
衛生部門官員特別警告了撒有面包屑的或提前烤好的雞胸肉 ??瓷先ニ坪跆崆爸蠛昧?,實際上可能還是生的 。
But I assume they were fully cooked before they were frozen quite frankly.
但是我假設他們在冰凍之前已經充分煮熟了 。
And according to the experts, even precooked meals designed for the microwave can be unsafe. They are not heated thoroughly enough.
據專家所說,即使用于微波爐的提前煮好的食物也是不安全的 。它們并沒有經過充分的加熱 。
And I didn’t realize that it’s set between 5 minutes, 5.5 minutes and 6.5 minutes, so I’ve been undercooking my food for sure.
我沒有意識到它的加熱時間設定是5分鐘,5.5分鐘還是6.5分鐘,所以,我沒有充分加熱我的食物 。
It’s a mistake this fan of the microwave doubts she’ll ever make again.
這個熱衷使用微波爐的顧客懷疑她以后可能還會犯這個錯誤 。
I will be reading the packages much more carefully.
我會更認真閱讀包裝說明 。