Turns out, I was wrong.
現在看來我錯了
Looks like the future belongs to you.
看來 未來屬于你
Please do this for me.
求你幫我這個忙
I remember this dinner--
這頓晚餐我記得
Melinda Gates and prince, uh,
梅琳達·蓋茨和王子
something or other At per se.
在本色飯店為了什么來著
It's $3,000. That's more than twice my rent.
三千美元 比我兩個月房租還多
Well, the royals love their bubbly.
皇室貴族都愛喝香檳
Speaking of, um, are you hungry?
說到這個 你餓了嗎
I suppose it's not too early to start thinking about dinner.
現在開始考慮晚飯應該不算太早
A working dinner, of course,
工作晚餐 當然
which is a completely legitimate business write-off...
可以完全合法的進行業務報銷
Unlike 90% of the receipts I see here today.
不像這兒我看過的百分之九十的發票
Ems, hey.
艾米 嗨
How are we on the phone fix?
手機修的怎么樣了
"Fix" may be too strong a word.
修可能是修不好了
Hardware's fried.
硬盤燒壞了
Contacts, data, text history
通話記錄 數據 短信
all bit the dust or the bullet, as it were.
全都一干二凈 像是沒存在過
What about the sim card?
那SIM卡怎么樣
Well, the only thing I could pull from it
我唯一能從里面拿到的
is the white-haired man's own number,
是那白頭發男子自己的號碼
and, well, he's not answering.
他應該是接不了了
That's still helpful. Can you get it to me?
那還是有點用 你能帶給我嗎
The phone or the sim card?
手機還是SIM卡
Both, as soon as possible.
都要 盡快