Aiden! Aiden, get off of him!
艾登 艾登 放開他
It's okay. Just breathe.
沒事了 慢慢呼吸
Why does this keep happening to me?
我怎么老遇到這種事
Who is that guy?
他是誰
An ally.
我們的同盟
Nolan, where's the phone?
諾蘭 電話呢
I told you, it's empty.
我說了數據是空的
Listen...
聽好了
you need to get out of here.
你現在得離開
Come back in the morning. I'll explain everything.
早上再回來 我會把事情都解釋清楚
Nice meeting you... jerk.
很高興見到你 混蛋
Are you disappointed to see me alive?
看到我還活著很失望嗎
Death by dumpster had such flair.
本該死在垃圾堆的人卻有如此好運
Seemed fitting.
多適合你
I found the flight recorder from Victoria's plane.
我找到了維多利亞那架飛機的黑匣子
I thought we could make a trade. - What do you want?
我們來做個交易吧 -你要什么
Everything the white-haired man had on him when he died.
那個白發男人身上的遺物
Please.
拜托了