Oh, I love it when you're bossy.
我喜歡你的老大范兒
It means something hot's gonna happen.
意味著又有勁爆的事要發生了
So what can I look forward to?
告訴我該期待什么
Watch the 10:00 news.
看十點的新聞
I'm counting the hours.
我已經迫不及待了
Mm. I gotta go.
我得走了
Ems needs me.
艾米需要我
What about the... Oh, all this?
那 啊這些東西啊
Oh, we can attack it tomorrow. See ya.
我們可以拖到明天 回見
Let me guess.
我猜
The Graysons found the Lindbergh baby.
格雷森家與失散多年的親人重逢了
What?
什么
The 10 o'clock news. I couldn't help but overhear.
無意中在10點新聞里聽到的
Oh, that was nothing.
那沒什么
I got a headline.
有件大事要告訴你
We took the paternity test, and it's official. I'm...
我們做了親子鑒定 很正式的那種
I'm gonna be a dad.
我要當爸爸了
I know.
我知道
Amanda told me.
阿曼達跟我說了
We were just together going over some godmother stuff.
我們剛還在討論孩子教母的事
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'm really happy for you.
我真為你高興
Thanks.
謝謝
So...
那么
What do you think-- Yankees blue or Jets green?
你覺得揚基藍和噴氣機綠 她喜歡哪個