Well, I think that Amanda's probably
我想 比起棒球[揚基是棒球隊]
more of a football fan than a baseball fan.
阿曼達應該更喜歡橄欖球吧
But... you'll have to ask her.
不過你最好還是自己問問她
I'll see you.
回見
Emily.
艾米莉
Just, thank you...
謝謝你
for agreeing to be in this kid's life,
愿意走進這孩子的生活
for having my back, always,
一直支持我
for being Amanda's friend.
還成為阿曼達的朋友
It's what I signed up for.
樂意至極
You know, it's like you never left.
感覺好像你從未離開這家一樣
You are not welcome in this bedroom, Conrad.
誰讓你進臥室的 康拉德
Oh, so there are limits
原來你演戲
on how far you're willing to go with this charade.
還有不能突破的下線啊
You ruffled a violent man
當你卸下偽裝
when you pulled off your double cross.
激怒了暴徒后
Aren't you the tiniest bit afraid
難道一點都不擔心
that he might come for you?
他會來找你嗎