I owe you an apology.
我該向你道歉
The only thing you owe me tonight is your absence.
今晚你唯一該做的就是離開
You made a fool of me.
你把我給耍了
That wasn't my intention.
我本意并非如此
Okay? I had to win that exercise.
相信我 我必須贏得測驗
Takeda would never have let me go if I had failed.
否則武田絕不會讓我走
Go where?
去哪
Takeda found my sister.
武田找到我妹妹了
I leave tonight.
我今晚就走
But you're only halfway through your training.
可你的訓練還只到一半進度
It doesn't matter.
無所謂了
This might be my last chance.
這也許是我最后的機會了
Her last chance, so...
也是她的最后機會
Look, I-I will come back for you.
我會回來找你的
I-I promise.
我保證
Aiden, wait.
艾登 等等
I'm coming with you.
我跟你去
No. It's too dangerous.
不 太危險了
Exactly. I've already lost everything.
沒錯 我已經失去一切了
I'm not losing you, too.
不能再失去你