Oh, no, no, I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
We've got a lot of construction going on.
我們酒吧還沒整修完
We should be open inside of a couple of weeks.
幾個星期后才會開業
I'm not looking for a drink.
我不是來喝酒的
You know this kid?
你認識這個孩子
Yeah.
認識
That's my brother.
他是我弟弟
Well, we need to talk.
那我們得談談了
Emily, what are you doing here?
艾米莉 你怎么來了
I'm not staying. A press van's blocking the driveway.
我馬上就走 有輛車擋著行車道了
I was hoping you could make an announcement.
我想著你能幫忙通知一下車主
We are minutes away from starting.
我們這邊馬上就開始了
You in a hurry?
你著急嗎
No. No.
我是不急
But, uh, Mr. Knowles across the street
但是對面的諾爾斯先生
isn't so understanding.
可不太善解人意
I begged him to hold off calling the police
我勸了他半天 叫他先別報警
until I spoke with you, but...
至少讓我跟你先說一下 但是
Thanks. I'm on it.
多謝了 我現在就去辦
Eve!
伊芙
You don't want to stick around for the main event?
你不打算留下來參加活動嗎
Your mother asked me to steer clear of your family.
你母親讓我跟你們家劃清界限
I thought maybe she was speaking for you.
我以為 這話是她替你說的
She wasn't.
那是她自己的意思
Mr. Grayson, this arrived at the gate.
格雷森先生 有封信件
Who sent it?
誰送來的
Don't know, sir. It came during a shift change.
不太清楚 先生 換班的時候發現的
Thank you.
謝謝你