Charlotte, this is not the time.
夏洛特 現在不是胡鬧的時候
Who, for the record,
你可以記下
was David Clarke.
我爸是大衛·克拉克
You run that,
你要敢報道
and I will sue you for libel.
我會以誹謗罪告你
It's only libel if it isn't true.
如果所言非實 那也只是誹謗
Go ahead, mom. Deny it.
繼續 媽媽 繼續否認
That's what I thought.
我就知道你做不到
This interview's over.
采訪到此結束
Mom wasn't kidnapped. She was planning to disappear.
媽媽并沒被綁架 她是有預謀地消失
Where did you get this?
你從哪里得到這個東西的
Someone dropped it at the guard house
有人把它扔到門衛室
Along with that note.
一起的還有那張紙條
She was working with him, dad.
她跟他是合作關系 爸爸
No, open threats are not this man's style.
不 公然威脅不是這人的風格
If he truly wanted her dead, then she would be.
如果他真想要她死 那她早死了
No, you're missing the larger revelation here.
不 你忽略了更重要的真相
Mom faked her own kidnapping.
媽媽偽造了她自己的綁架案
My boy, at this moment, there are things at play
好兒子 此時有人耍些詭計
that dwarf your penchant for gullibility.
就能讓你輕易上當
Wait.
等等
You knew about this?
你早就知道嗎
Charlotte, wait.
夏洛特 等一下
Hey, both of you, get in here now.
你們倆現在都給我過來
Now!
立刻過來