Violence to one
暴力之于一人
is violence to all.
即是暴力之于所有人
And so I would like to acknowledge those close to me
所以我想向我身邊那些被這次的悲劇
who have been touched by this tragedy.
所觸動的人們表達感謝
She's gone off book. She's going to tank.
她沒有照稿子說 她有意認輸了
First... I doubt that very much.
首先 這點我深表懷疑
My daughter Charlotte.
我的女兒夏洛特
During my confinement, I promised god
在我被監禁之時 我向上帝承諾
that if given another chance, I would live in truth.
如果再給我一次機會 我會活在真實中
And this starts with the biggest admission of my life.
而這就要從我一生中最大的坦白開始
Charlotte...
夏洛特...
is the blessed consequence of my affair with David Clarke.
是我與大衛·克拉克外遇后 愛的結晶
Sweetheart, would you step up here, please?
親愛的 請你站到這里 好嗎