Mom.
媽
Thank you for your show of solidarity tonight.
多謝你今晚在闔家團聚中的表現
Your performance was flawless.
你的表演無懈可擊
I wasn't performing.
我不是在表演
The truth is, I'd hate myself
事實是 如果我不知珍惜
if I'd gotten you back only to lose you again.
再度失去你 我會恨自己的
I'm willing to put this all behind us if you are.
如果你肯 我愿放下之前的一切
Come here.
過來
I missed you so much.
我好想你
Oh, what a lovely tableau--
多么美好的畫面啊
mother and son reunited.
母子團聚
Excuse me. I'm gonna check on Ashley.
失陪了 我去看看阿什莉
Ms. Fisk, my apologies if today's event
菲絲克女士 如果今晚的事破壞了
ruined our interview.
我們的采訪 我感到很抱歉
Actually, Conrad just made up for it
實際上 作為補償 康拉德邀請我
by offering me an exclusive on your upcoming wedding.
獨家報道你們將要舉行的婚禮
I'm sorry if I spilled the proverbial beans, my pet.
真抱歉我多此一舉了 親愛的
I mean, I just-- I think I just got caught up
我剛 我想我剛獲悉
in the whole... affair.
整樁婚外情事件
And Tuscany?
還有托斯卡納
An exquisite place to honeymoon. I'd expect nothing less.
蜜月的最佳圣地 我非常期待
Thank you both. Good night.
謝謝二位 晚安
Good night.
晚安