Whoa, sailor. You scared me.
噢 水手 你嚇了我一跳
I thought you were out, um, filing for plumbing permits.
我以為你出去辦管道許可的事了
I was. I just, uh, I just forgot some paperwork.
我是去了 但我忘了拿一些文件
You look nice.
你看起來光彩照人
I'm wearing a tent.
我只是裹了件跟帳篷一樣的衣服
Shut up.
才不是
You're gorgeous.
你美極了
Where you going all dressed up?
你盛裝打扮是要去哪
Emily is taking me shopping for, um, a changing table
艾米莉要帶我去買換尿布桌
and a diaper pail.
還有尿布桶
Without me?
不帶我去嗎
Really?
你要去
No, not really.
我開玩笑的
Thank you for not including me, actually.
謝謝你沒叫我陪你去
I mean that sincerely. Thank Emily for me, too.
我說真的 也謝謝艾米莉
Although I feel like that's all I've been doing lately.
最近我差不多一直在感謝她
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Just that she's generous to a fault.
就是她慷慨的快要離譜了
Right.
是啊
So, um, I'll be back soon.
我很快就回來
Okay.
好
Have fun.
逛得開心