Kind of sparse for a newborn.
對嬰兒來說有些簡陋
Yeah, well,
是啊
it wouldn't be if Jack had accepted Charlotte's gift.
如果杰克收下夏洛特的禮物情況就不一樣了
He's determined to keep all things Grayson
他決定讓孩子遠離
out of the baby's life.
一切格雷森家的東西
He's got good instincts.
他的直覺是對的
Unfortunately, Victoria has banished me from her premises.
不幸的是 維多利亞徹底把我攆了出來
I need you to deliver something for me.
我需要你幫我送點東西
It's one of my father's journals,
這是我父親其中一本日記
or at least my version of it.
至少是我拿到的版本
Victoria's having a press conference.
維多利亞要開一場記者招待會
This press pass will get you through security.
這個記者通行證能讓你通過保安
Are you nuts?
你瘋了嗎
I promised Jack I wouldn't go anywhere near the Graysons.
我答應過杰克永不接近格雷森家
So lie.
那就騙他
Wouldn't be the first time.
又不是第一次了
Show this to Charlotte to thank her for her gift.
把這個給夏洛特作為謝禮
I told you, I'm returning the gift.
我說了 我要把禮物退回去
I've wanted a family my whole life.
我這輩子都想有個家
I'm not jeopardizing that for you or anyone else.
我不會為你或者任何人冒失去的險
I thought we were family.
我以為我們就是一家人
When we exchanged identities, the plan was clear.
我們交換身份的時候 計劃很明確
You become my past...
你成為我的過去
And I become your future.
我成為你的未來