Well, the answer's simple.
答案很簡單
You don't know anything.
就說你什么都不知道
You barely know us.
你幾乎不認識我們
I was engaged to your son.
我曾經和你兒子訂過婚
"Ever since Daniel broke it off,
自從丹尼爾接觸婚約以后
the Graysons have kept me at arm's length."
格雷森一家讓我敬而遠之
See? Simple.
明白嗎 這很簡單
And it's the truth.
事實也是如此
Victoria.
維多利亞
Are you and Charlotte safe here?
你和夏洛特在這兒安全嗎
This house may as well be a fortress.
這房子就像堡壘一樣
I'm talking about Conrad.
我說的是康拉德
He tried to have you killed.
他曾想害死你
Oh, don't worry about Conrad.
不用擔心康拉德
I'll take care of him in time.
我會到時候收拾他的
I'm more concerned about you, Emily.
比起他我更擔心你 艾米莉
And why is that?
為什么
Ever since sharing my secret,
自從被卷入此事
your welfare has been at risk, I'm afraid.
恐怕你的人身安全已經遭受威脅
And the only way to ensure your safety
唯一能保障你安全的方法
is by cutting off all ties to my family,
就是讓你與我們立即
effective immediately.
斷絕一切聯系
I hate to see our newfound friendship
我不愿我們剛建的友誼
come to an end.
就此結束
But I have to ask you to stay away,
但我必須請你退而避之
permanently.
永不接近
I'll have security show you home.
我會讓保安護送你回家