Animal shelters? Oh, god.
動物收容所嗎 老天
Don't tell me you want a pet.
別告訴我你想要個寵物
I'm looking for a place to volunteer
我在找需要志愿者的地方
so I don't have to spend my entire summer
省得整個夏天
in this house of dysfunction.
都待在這間混亂的房子里
Everyone else knows what really happened to you, mom.
誰都知道你身上發生的事 媽媽
Why can't Daniel?
為什么不讓丹尼爾知道
The last time push came to shove,
上次危機來的時候
he chose to align himself with his father.
他選擇和他父親同一陣營
He can't be trusted...
他不可信
yet.
目前為止
You spent $5,000 at a baby store?
你在嬰兒用品店花了五千美元
It's a gift for Amanda.
那是給阿曼達的禮物
She is my sister.
她是我姐姐
Half sister, if that.
是同父異母 真要說的話
What is that supposed to mean?
你這話是什么意思
Never mind.
沒什么
Look, the fact that David Clarke is your father
聽著 因為各種原因
is a secret we have to guard closely
大衛·克拉克是你親生父親的秘密
for various reasons.
我們要嚴格保守
For now, you need to stay away from that girl.
所以你和阿曼達得暫時保持距離
I'm staying away from everyone.
我現在和誰都保持距離
We're sequestered, remember?
我們與外界隔離了 不是嗎
No one comes in. No one goes out.
誰也進不來 誰也出不去
Well, with one notable exception.
很顯然除了一個人之外
So what story are we telling?
我們準備唱哪一出戲
I certainly wouldn't want to say anything wrong to the press.
我可不想在媒體面前說漏