Thank you for being discreet.
你如此謹慎 我很感激
It's unfortunate I have to do this,
但很遺憾 我還是得這么做
But my daughter's self-destruction has forced my hand.
我女兒的自我毀滅行為讓我不得不做出此舉
Judge Morris said to tell you,
莫里斯法官讓我轉達
he's sorry for all your family's been through.
對你們家庭的遭遇 他深表遺憾
Yeah. It has been punishing.
是啊 都是報應
Sometimes I feel like job, from the bible,
有時我覺得我就像圣經里的約伯
having escaped with only the skin of my teeth.
"只剩牙皮逃脫了"[意為一息僅存]
At least, amidst all this, you've managed to keep your company afloat.
至少在此過程中 你還能維持公司的正常運轉
Thank you.
謝謝
Mr. Grayson, may I speak with you?
格雷森先生 能和你說幾句嗎
Ms. Davenport,
達文波特女士
yeah, just close the door.
可以 關上門吧
So how's my boy?
我兒子怎樣
Not himself.
不太對勁
He was up early this morning, poring over your financials.
今早起得很早 仔細查看了你的財務資料
Something about the numbers not adding up.
有些數據不吻合
Oh, was he using a calculator or his fingers?
是嗎 他是用的計算器 還是掰手指
I did everything in my power to distract him,
我盡我所能轉移他的注意力
but he wasn't biting.
但他沒上鉤
Is this something that we should be worried about?
這一方面是不是該加以注意
The only thing that you should be worried about is
你該注意的唯一一件事就是
keeping him away from that investors' meeting today.
別讓他參加今天的投資者會議
All right?
做得到嗎