Though I hear the Grayson manor might be available soon.
雖然我聽說格雷森莊園也快空出來了
Off to rehab?
你去戒毒所嗎
Keep an eye on Victoria. Let me know if anything changes.
看著點兒維多利亞 有什么變化通知我
Ooh, monster movie marathon.
怪物電影大聯播
Can't wait.
等不及了
What did you say to Jack last night?
你昨晚對杰克說了什么
He came home wanting to know if the baby is really his.
他一到家就想知道孩子到底是不是他的
Jack told you he was here?
杰克告訴你 他來過這里嗎
He doesn't keep secrets from me.
他從不對我隱瞞
Oh, right. That's your role in the relationship.
是啊 那是你跟他的關系中 你扮演的角色
I told him I'd get a paternity test.
我跟他說 我會去申請親子鑒定
Good. Get one.
很好啊 去做一個吧
Look...
聽著
I had a one-night stand the first time you sent me away.
你第一次把我送走的時候 我有過一次一夜情
But I still think this baby is Jack's.
但我還是覺得 孩子是杰克的
And if I'm right, you have to accept it.
如果我是對的 你就要接受這一事實
I love him.
我愛他
And if you'd stop trying to undermine everything, then...
如果你不再繼續刨根究底 那么
Maybe he'd have a chance to love me, too.
也許他也可能會愛上我
You're right, Amanda.
你是對的 阿曼達
I'm sorry.
抱歉