Who said that?
誰在說話
Who are you?
你是誰
Padma.
帕德瑪
Lahari.
拉哈里
Your accounting analyst.
你的會計分析師
The very fact that you don't know that
你連我都不認識
is an indication of what's wrong here...
現在出現種種問題也不足為奇
Sir.
先生
And I hate to bring this up again because we all know
我也不愿意舊事重提 因為我們都知道
you don't like delegating,
你不愿意授權給別人
however, this seems to be an opportune time
可是 現在確實是時候該雇傭一位
to hire a CFO.
財務總監了
Negative.
不行
I may be a control freak,
我或許是個控制狂
but that is why we are where we are today.
但這正是我們能夠取得這樣成就的原因
You mean being audited?
你是說被審計嗎
Let's reconvene tomorrow, shall we?
我們明天再開會吧 好嗎
I don't think my employees have any respect for me.
我覺得我的員工一點兒也不尊重我
Why would they?
為什么尊重你
You're not wearing pants.
你連褲子都不穿
Well, I mean, they don't know that.
我說 他們又不知道
You know, I once did a video interview
我曾經光著屁股泡在浴缸里
with Katie Couric butt-naked in my jacuzzi.
和凱蒂·庫里克視頻通話
She had no idea.
她可不知道啊
How's the house hunting coming?
你的房子競價如何
Well, Hamptons inventory is still virtually nonexistent.
漢普頓的房子向來是不愁賣的