Veronica and Samantha Clarke?
維拉妮卡和薩曼莎·克拉克
I thought you'd appreciate that touch.
你該感謝我如此面面俱到
Passports, new identities--
護照 新身份
looks like Vicky's gonna fly the coop.
看來維姬要跑路了
Not with my sister, she isn't.
不可以帶著我妹妹 她不能走
What about Emily Thorne?
那艾米莉·索恩呢
First things first.
分清輕重緩急
I can't pay you until Charlotte receives her inheritance.
夏洛特得到遺產后 我才能付你錢
I'll just hang on to yours then,
那我只好先替你收著了
to make sure you stay put.
也好確保你待在這里
The good news is,
好消息是
your daughter's a drug addict
你女兒是個癮君子
and you're already dead.
你也已經是個死人了
That makes you both damn easy to dispose of.
這樣一來 收拾你們倆要容易得多
What now, revenger?
現在怎么辦 復仇者
Let the punishment fit the crime.
以牙還牙 以眼還眼
Victoria took my mother away from me.
維多利亞把我媽媽從我身邊奪走
It's time I took her daughter away from her.
我也該把她的女兒從她身邊奪走了