Just three more questions, Charlotte.
還有三個問題 夏洛特
"Do your thoughts often feel clouded or confused?"
"你是否常常意識模糊或思維混亂"
Not since I stopped using,
我停藥后就沒有
and I have stopped using.
而且我已經停藥了
The blood test was wrong.
血液測試結果是錯的
"Do you believe you can see
"你是否堅信自己可以看到或聽到
or hear things others cannot?"
其他人看不到聽不到的東西"
No one else seems to see that my father
別人顯然沒有看出我父親違反
is holding me here against my will.
我的意志把我拘禁在這里
Does that count?
這算不算
I'm more concerned with the fictitious person
我在你臥室找到了你藏起來的一次性電話
you say gave you the disposable phone
你卻說是別人給你的
I found hidden in your bedroom.
我更關心這個你臆想出來的人
Just read the last question.
快念最后一個問題吧
"Do you believe others are plotting against you?"
"你是否覺得別人在謀害你"
Sounds like I need to intervene. Just in time.
似乎該我介入一下了 回來得正好
He's back.
他回來了
You do not touch my daughter.
你別碰我女兒
Do you understand me?
聽懂了嗎
We have plenty of time to figure this out.
我們有的是時間解決這件事
Well, you may have time. I do not.
你或許有時間 我可沒有
I kept the initiative off our trail for nine weeks.
這里的情況我已經隱瞞聯盟九周了
Patience is not their strong suit,
他們可沒什么耐心
nor mine.
我也是