Hey, Porter.
波特 你好啊
It's Trey Chandler,
我是特雷·錢德勒
You know, from study hall?
我們是一個自習室的
What can I do for you?
我能為你做些什么
I didn't know you had a boat in this marina?
我沒想到你在這碼頭有艘船
Yeah, it's really easy to miss between the yachts.
是啊 它在這么多游艇中很不顯眼
What do you want?
你有什么事
Charlotte out of rehab yet?
夏洛特還沒從戒毒所出來嗎
I don't know. We don't really keep in touch.
我不知道 我們已經不怎么聯系了
Ah, on the bright side,
往好的方面看
you're single, and it's summer, right?
你恢復單身了 夏天也到了 對吧
Oh, by the way, if you want to join us,
順便說下 如果你想加入我們
we're, uh, we're sailing out to crescent beach for the day.
我們可能哪天出海去新月灣
Cute girls, bikinis, hmm?
美女 比基尼 你懂的
Um... I can't.
我去不了
We're renovating the bar.
我們在整修酒吧
What, you can't take a day off?
不是吧 你離開一天也不行嗎
No, I can't.
是的 不行
I take a day off, and the bar stays shut down.
我離開一天 酒吧就晚開業一天
The bar stays shut down, I don't go to college.
酒吧不開業 我就不能去念書
I don't go to college, this is my life forever.
我要是不去念書 我的人生就永遠這樣了
It sucks to be you.
你過得太遜了
Tell me about it.
可不是嗎
Can someone please explain to me
誰能給我解釋一下
how this happened,
怎么會發生這種事
why we're being audited?
為什么審計我們的
The tax examiner said our offshore holdings were
稅務檢查官說我們的境外資產
"questionable."
"有問題"
Well, what years are they investigating?
他們調查的是哪一年的賬目
All of them.
所有的