What's going on?
怎么了
We just had a paternity test.
我們剛剛做了親子鑒定
Seriously?
真的假的
Okay.
好吧
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么辦
I mean, if it isn't yours?
我是說 如果孩子不是你的
I don't know yet.
我還不知道
But no matter what she's done, she's still Amanda.
不管她做了什么 她還是阿曼達
No, no. No matter who she is,
不 不管她是誰
if she lied to you, man...
如果她騙了你
Why would you raise somebody else's kid?
你為何要撫養別人的孩子呢
I mean, if it's yours, great.
如果是你的 皆大歡喜
Obviously, we'll manage. But if it's not...
顯然 我們會處理好 但倘若不是
Our world is falling apart around us.
我們的生活已經分崩離析
We don't need the extra burden.
我們不需要更多的累贅
I mean, you tell me
你說說看
that you wouldn't be a little bit relieved.
你一點都不會感到輕松
If you want, I can wait for you
如果需要 你和你母親談話時
while you talk to your mother,
我可以等在外面
drive you home after?
之后再送你回家
Assuming you're going back to the Hamptons.
如果你還想回漢普頓的家
Or you're welcome to stay with me.
或者你可以搬來和我住
That's really nice, Emily.
多謝你的好意 艾米莉