You hearing this, Ems? This should help.
你都聽到了嗎 艾米 這些應該有用
Is victoria's heart still beating?
維多利亞的心臟還在跳嗎
Was it ever?
它跳過嗎
What's the update on Amanda anyway?
阿曼達那里有什么進展
I hacked into the lab, but the results aren't in yet.
我黑進了實驗室 但是結果還沒出來
You'll know as soon as they are, though.
不過一有結果你就會知道的
And she just opened the bag.
她剛打開包
What is this supposed to be?
這些都是干嘛用的
I went home and packed
我回家打包帶來的
Whatever I thought you could sell for cash.
所有我能想到的 你能賣掉換錢的東西
That should be enough to get you by for now,
這些應該夠你生活一段時間了
and after the baby is born, I can bring more.
等到孩子出生 我會帶更多過來
What, more spoons and tiaras? This is worthless to me.
更多的湯匙和頭飾嗎 這些對我來說分文不值
Why is it you seem more upset about the money
為什么比起我在這里
than me staying?
你更看重錢呢
I thought this was about us.
我以為只要我們在一起就夠了
You're right, Charlotte.
你說對了 夏洛特
It was never about us.
根本沒有我跟你
My plan was always to leave everything behind, you included.
我的計劃始終都是丟下所有 包括你
I only needed you to access the account.
我只需要你來激活賬戶而已
If you want to spend the summer with amanda clarke, go ahead.
如果你想和阿曼達·克拉克共度夏日 去吧
Let her be your family now.
讓她來做你的家人好了
You really are a monster, aren't you?
你真是個魔鬼 不是嗎