I know you said no to hiring a C.F.O.,
我知道你不愿意雇首席財務官
but that is a colossal mistake.
但這真是大錯特錯
I don't mean to sound insubordinate--
我并沒有想反抗上級的意思
You do.
你有
Why are you really here, hmm?
你到底來這干嗎
I e-mailed you links
如果你有興趣 我往你郵箱里
to some poachable C.F.O.s
發了幾個能挖到公司來的
if you want to log on.
首席財務官的聯系鏈接
Or I could show you on my tablet.
你也可以在我的平板上看
Mm. You win.
你贏了
But, uh... could you turn around?
不過 你能轉過去一下嗎
Need to put some pants on.
我得穿條褲子
Well, I was hoping that my son
我原本希望我兒子
would be here for this,
能出席本次會議
but I am thrilled to tell you that Grayson Global
不過在此我很激動地向大家宣布
has finally shaken off
格雷森國際集團
the vestiges of our financial crisis
終于擺脫了財務危機
and risen from the ashes.
涅槃重生了
As you'll see in the prospectus,
正如大家在計劃書里看到的
we took some harrowing risks.
我們經受艱難險阻
Basically, we jumped--
基本上說 我們是跳下--
And you built your wings on the way down,
然后如常言說的那樣
as they say.
長出翅膀 學會飛翔
Precisely.
沒錯
I take it that's what you'll report back to Mr. Takeda.
但愿你能把這番話匯報給武田先生
I need to speak to you. Now.
我有事要跟你說 現在
Unless you want to discuss this
還是說你想讓我
in front of our key investors.
當著這些主要投資方的面前說