So what's next?
那么接下來干嘛
Hit me.
打我
This is your one and only shot, so do it like a man,
你只有這一次機會 拿出男人的樣子
if it's even possible.
如果你還拿得出來的
Oh, dear.
親愛的
Nothing would give me greater pleasure.
樂意之至
Alan Allerton, former C.F.O.
艾倫·艾樂頓 市值六十億美元公司的
of a $6-billion telecommunications comp--
前任首席財務官
Oh, $6 bil is a lemonade stand.
才六十億 跟檸檬汽水攤差不多
Pass.
過
Look,
聽著
no matter how impressive the resume,
不管簡歷寫得多好
none of them get the job because none of them are me.
沒人能得到這個職位 因為他們不是我
Stop thinking of it as giving up control.
不要覺得雇傭首席財務官等于交出控制權
Think of it as gaining someone to control completely
應該覺得這樣就能完全掌控一個人
to do the things you don't want to do.
讓他去做你不想做的事
Now that I like the sound of.
這個說法我喜歡
Well, what about you?
你呢
I am not a candidate.
我不是候選人
I haven't even finished grad school.
我還沒畢業呢
Neither have I.
我也一樣
Yes, but I'm not qualified. Well, you're driven.
好吧 我還沒有資歷 可你特別努力
I mean, you drove all the way
你大老遠的開車到
out here to Long Island, didn't you?
長島來了 不是嗎
These people I'm pitching
我挑的這些人
have at least 15 years of leadership experience.
都有至少十五年的領導經驗
Yes, but I don't want a leader.
沒錯 可我不想找領導型人才