Who the hell is this?
你是誰
Conrad, it's Victoria.
康拉德 我是維多利亞
Is this some kind of a joke?
這是什么玩笑嗎
Oh, you wish.
你想得美
The next few moments are going to be
接下來的時間會是你
the most important seconds of your miserable life.
這悲慘的人生中最重要的時刻
You are going to do exactly as I say,
照我說的辦
or I will haunt you all the way
否則到你死的那一刻
to your last pathetic day on earth.
我都不會放過你
So it's true.
你真的沒死
Even the devil himself didn't want you.
連魔鬼都不愿收你
The only devil here is you.
這兒就你一個魔鬼
And don't pretend for one moment
別裝得好像
that you didn't try to murder me.
你不想謀殺我
Oh, is that the story you're telling yourself?
你就這么自欺欺人嗎
I tried to save your life.
我試過要救你
I warned you not to get onto that plane.
我警告過你別上那架飛機
You simply failed to tell me why.
可顯然你沒告訴我原因
Are you telling me you would've listened?
你是說 我告訴你的話 你就會信嗎
Agree to disagree.
現在先保留各自意見
Uh-huh. Just know, if there'd been any other avenue,
要知道當時如果還有別的路可走
I would've taken it.
我不會選這條路的