Char?
小夏
Must feel nice to unpack.
拆包整理的感覺不錯吧
Repacking, actually.
是重新打包
Emily offered me a room at her place.
艾米莉讓我住她家
What's that?
那是什么
I went to the bank and opened up
我去銀行
a new trust account for you--
給你開了個新的信托賬戶
one that dad can't touch.
爸爸動不了這個賬戶
I transferred everything I own into it,
我把我所有財產都轉進去了
including my half of the inheritance.
也包括我那半遺產
You can even have my car if you want it.
想要車的話也可以拿去
What?
什么
Why are you doing this?
為什么
'Cause when you were born,
因為你出生的時候
mom made me promise to be nice to you,
媽媽讓我保證 要對你好
and I don't want to let her down.
我不想讓她失望
I'm gonna move out to the pool house.
我會搬到泳池客房
This, uh, you can have this place to yourself.
這房子你可以一個人住
Daniel, I have--
丹尼爾 我
What's this about the pool house?
泳池客房怎么了
I have some news. We'll talk about it over a drink...
有些事要告訴你 待會邊喝東西
or two.
邊說
Sorry. What were you gonna say?
你剛才要說什么
I'll find you after I unpack.
我收拾完東西就去找你