Yes, of course.
好的
Uh, Daniel...
丹尼爾
Uh, why don't you come with me, son?
跟我來吧 兒子
I'm sure you'll want to hear this.
跟你說個重要的事
Go ahead. I'll be right there.
去吧 我一會兒就來
Go on.
快去
Charlotte, please forgive me
夏洛特 請原諒我
for pushing you away this afternoon,
今天下午對你的冷淡
but I had no choice.
但我別無選擇
Why did you do it?
你為何這樣做
And what's going on?
還有 這到底是怎么回事
The man who I arranged to have us disappear--
那個安排我們失蹤的人
he was lethal.
是個亡命徒
When the money fell through, he turned on me.
沒給他錢 他就突襲了我
And as far as your father knows, you know nothing,
你爸爸只道你毫不知情
and that's the way it has to stay.
你也必須這么裝下去
Got it.
明白
Now what about Emily Thorne?
那艾米莉·索恩呢
How much did you tell her?
你都跟她說什么了
Everything I knew.
我所知道的一切
But we can trust her, mom.
但我們能信任她 媽媽
Bring her to me immediately.
立刻把她叫過來