Thank you for coming up so quickly.
謝謝你這么快趕過來
How did this happen?
怎么回事
I'm still trying to figure that out.
我也不清楚
All I know is, she did not want to leave without me.
我只知道她不想棄我一人離去
I think this was her only way of getting out of hiding--
我認為這是她不用再躲藏的唯一方法
so we can be together.
這樣我們就能在一起了
Emily, I told my mom we can trust you.
艾米莉 我跟我媽說可以信任你
Well, can we?
對吧
Will you keep our secret?
你會為我們保密嗎
I know you must think my family's crazy.
你肯定覺得我的家人很瘋狂
But they're my family,
但他們是我的家人
and I need my mother.
我需要我的媽媽
May I speak with her?
我能和她談談嗎
Mother?
媽媽
Victoria.
維多利亞
What an interesting turn of events.
世事難料啊
Mm. Charlotte told me what a good friend you were to her
夏洛特說我被綁架后
after I was taken, and...
你對她照料有加
I wanted to thank you.
我想謝謝你
Well, I did what anyone would do under the circumstances.
那只是人之常情