And...
而且
to add to all that,
再加上
Amanda carrying Jack's baby...
阿曼達懷了杰克的孩子
I told amanda that I fixed the results...
我告訴阿曼達 是我改了結果
that Jack isn't the father.
孩子不是杰克的
You lied to her?
你騙了她
That's dark, even for you.
就算是你 這招也夠陰險的
I don't care where you go tonight,
我不管你今晚住哪兒
but you can't stay here. I need the place to myself.
總之不能呆這兒了 我需要獨處
I don't think you should be alone.
我覺得你該有人陪著
Don't worry. I won't be.
別擔心 有人陪我
So, um...
所以
I was waiting to tell you the news.
我一直等著要告訴你這個消息
It's your kid.
那是你的孩子
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
You left the results lying around upstairs.
你把檢查結果放樓上了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Listen, what I said earlier
我之前說的
about not needing an extra burden...
無需再添累贅
That's me. I-I'm the extra burden.
說的是自己 我是累贅
No, Dec, you-- - Yeah, I am. I am.
不 德克 你 -是 我確實是