You should see if they have a vacancy here.
你去問問這兒還有沒有空病房
This is no joke, I assure you.
這不是開玩笑 我保證
He couldn't kill anyone.
他不會殺人的
David wouldn't hurt a fly.
他連蒼蠅都不忍傷害
He put you in here, didn't he?
他不是把你關進這兒了嗎0
And he took your daughter away from you.
還把女兒從你身旁帶走
Who is he?
他是誰
This is federal agent Gordon Murphy.
這是聯邦調查員戈登·墨菲
In 48 hours, he and his team are going to arrest David
48小時內 他和他的團隊將以
for his role in destroying a jet liner.
摧毀飛機的罪名逮捕大衛
Don't worry.
別擔心
I'll keep you safe.
我會保證你的安全
What about my daughter? Where is she?
那我女兒呢 她在哪兒
She's in good hands. Don't worry.
有人照料她 別擔心
In the next couple of days,
接下來幾天
when all this goes public,
等消息全公布
you're going to see that I'm telling you the truth.
你就知道我沒說謊
But your life depends on whether or not you agree
不過你的性命取決于你是否愿意
to let us help you.
讓我們幫助你
For those who believe in the resurrection,
對那些深信來生的人來說
death is inconsequential.
死亡不是終結