Late night at the office?
還在加班嗎
What are you doing back here?
你回來干什么
We just docked.
我們剛靠岸
So, listen, um... I need a favor.
我需要你幫個忙
What kind of favor?
幫什么忙
I-I need you to hold on to something.
我需要你幫我保存點東西
It--it's my parents.
我爸媽
You know, they breathe down my neck.
他們時刻都監視著我
They go through my crap.
還仔細檢查我的東西
I can't keep anything at home that they don't know about.
我在家藏什么都逃不過他們法眼
Listen, if this is about drugs, I don't want any--
如果是毒品 就別
No, it's not.
不是
Did you steal that?
你偷的嗎
No, my dad gave it to my stepmom for Valentine's Day.
不 是我爸給繼母的情人節禮物
And she's not gonna notice that that's missing?
她難道不會注意到丟了嗎
She'll blame the maid. You know the type.
她會怪女傭的 她就是那種人
Look, all you need to do is just
你要做的只是替我
hang on to it for a couple days, and I'll give you 500 bucks.
保存幾天 然后我就給你五百美元
Why me?
為什么找我
'Cause you need the money.
因為你缺錢啊
That's a lot of cash to do nothing. Hmm?
什么都不用做就能拿這么多錢 是吧
Cool.
很好
And there's a lot more where that came from.
這后頭錢還多著呢