Uh, excuse me, gentlemen.
失陪一會 先生們
Family matters.
家務事
Ashley, would you?
阿什莉 你來
Of everything you've ever done,
在你做過的所有事情中
this might be the most repulsive.
再沒比這事更叫人厭惡的了
Daniel, this is not the place--
丹尼爾 這里不是--
No, you cleaned out Charlotte's bank accounts.
你把夏洛特的銀行賬戶都清空了
You manipulated a teenage girl
你居然操控了一個還在
who's still mourning her mother's death.
悼念自己母親的十幾歲小女孩
I mean, my god! What are you?
天吶 你到底是個什么樣的人
I am your father.
我是你父親
And I'm her father, whether she wants me to be or not.
也是她的父親 不管她承不承認
And every choice I make is in her best interests.
我走的每一步都是為了她好
Oh, like hell it is. This is the same crap
都是為她好 你說來說去
you always say. What I did is done!
都是這些鬼話 -事以成定局
It is over.
都結束了
So don't you come to me now, especially now,
所以現在 尤其是現在
complaining that I should've done things differently.
你就別來指責我不應該如何如何
You know, if you really wanted to help,
你要當真想幫忙
you'd have given me your trust when I asked for it,
當時我問你要信托基金時你就該給我
then I wouldn't have had to touch Charlotte's--
這樣我就不必去拿夏洛特的--
You're right, dad. No, you're right.
沒錯 爸 你說的沒錯
It's all my fault. But this?
都是我的錯 但這事
This is far from over.
這事沒完