I need you to sign this.It legally preserves your visitation rights.
你得簽這個。從法律意義上講它可以保證你的探視權
I don't want them. Lisa Brennan is not my child.The courts disagree.
我不需要 麗莎 布熱南不是我的孩子。法庭不這么認為
Chris-Ann is a lunatic. It's impossible.At the very least, improbable.
她跟很多人亂搞 孩子肯定不是我的,至少不太可能是我的
You knew going into this the paternity test could prove that you were the father.
你知道做個親子鑒定,就能知道你是不是親生父親
There are 24 million people in California.That test has a five percent margin of error.That's 1.2 million people that could be the father of that child.And it's not me.
加州有2千4百萬人口,親子鑒定有5%的測試誤差,因此120萬人都有可能是那個孩子的爸爸,而且我不是孩子的爸爸。
You don't need to convince me. But you do need to sign this.
你說服我也沒用 關鍵是你得簽這個名
Miss Brennan is entitled to your child support
布熱南小姐要求你付贍養費
regardless of whether you sign it or not.
不管你簽不簽這個字都一樣
Do you really want to give up the rights to see your...
你真的要放棄你的探視...
To see her child in the future?I don't have time.Not now.Steven, as a father, I implore you to sign this.Regardless of whether you think Lisa is your daughter or not.
她的女兒的權利?我沒時間。現在不行。史蒂夫 身為人父 我拜托你簽一下字,不管你認不認麗莎是你女兒
There's no risk in signing.Only the regret if you don't.
簽字沒有風險。不簽 你倒是有可能后悔