And I would rather gamble on our vision than make a me-too product.
我相信我們的前瞻性,遠勝于做一件雷同的產品
We got to make the small things just unforgettable.
我們做出的產品雖然很小 但是總是令人難忘
Let's just start with something simple. LisaWrite.
簡而言之 就是這款"麗莎文字處理器"
What happens if I click on one of these tabs?
我點擊這些選單會出現什么?
You get a drop-down menu, and then there's preferences,and page options.Okay. Exactly.
會有下拉選單 讓你能進入"參數設定"的界面和"頁面設置"界面。好 正是如此
Now, which tab do I click on to get different font styles?How many custom typefaces are there on LisaWrite?"
現在 點擊哪個選單可以修改字體?麗莎文字處理器"支持幾種客戶自定義字體?
That's actually something that I wanted to talk to you about, Steve, is...
我正是我想跟你說的一件事 史蒂夫 那就是...
I've been asking for the fonts for months.But everything we're talking about is conceptual.And I'm sorry, but typeface, it isn't exactly a pressing issue right now.
幾個月前我就要求你們弄出多種字體,但你要求的東西都是概念層面的。對不起 但是目前字體還不是至關緊要的事情
Everything is a pressing issue.If we want to make the vision for Lisa a reality,we gotta put in the hours and make something great.
每一件事都至關緊要。如果你想把"麗莎"所代表的未來變成現實。你就要全心投入 才能做出偉大的產品
Yeah, but we have a hard date on this software,and I'm sorry, but adding pretty fonts is not gonna change that.
我知道 但是這個軟件做起來很困難,而且弄些漂亮字體還是于事無補
Well, Bill?If you don't share our enthusiasm,and care for the vision of this company...
比爾 你說呢?如果你不能共享我們的熱忱。不認同這家公司的理念...
No, no, no, no. I just, I'm not understanding...
不 不 不 不 我只是不太我理解...
Get out. What?Get your shit and get out. What, wait...You're done. What, you...
滾出去 什么?要你卷鋪蓋走人 什么? 等等...你玩完了 什么? 你竟然...
What, are you gonna, you're gonna fire me?No!I already fired you!Why are you still here?
什么 你難道 你難道想炒我魷魚嗎?不!我已經炒了你魷魚!你怎么還賴著不走?