本段對話選自Ugly Betty,《丑女貝蒂》
Now this machine has to come back in pristine condition.
這個得完美無損地還回來,
You got it? Pristine. How do I want it back?
記住了嗎?要原封不動的。我要它怎么樣回來呢?
Don't worry. It'll be perfect.
別擔心,它會很完美的。
I think he wanted you to say pristine.
我想他希望你說完美無損。
Pristine. Now just one second. This...this isn't the iBOT we reserved.
完美無損。等等,這…這不是我們原先訂的愛寶特嘛。
Yeah. Nick Lachey's people just called.
是的?尼克萊徹的人剛打電話來。
He twisted his ankle in a gyrotonics class.
他在基柔客尼克斯瑜伽班上課時扭傷了腳踝,
Probably didn't stretch anyway, we're giving it to him.
他大概沒做伸展運動熱身。總之,我們要把這臺給他。
But... but... my boss wanted the iBOT.
但是…不過…我老板想要這臺愛寶特。
Yeah, sad story. You're getting this one. Hello?
是啊,真不幸。你只能拿這個了。喂?
But that's not fair. Yeah.
但那不公平。是啊!
We reserved the iBOT. We paid for it, and he's giving us the...tulip?
我們預訂了這臺愛寶特。我們付了錢,而他現在要給我們…這臺郁金香牌的?
Daniel can't ride a tulip.
丹尼爾不可能用這臺郁金香牌的。
Give him a good reason to give it to you. Come on. You're a writer. Make up a good story.
給他個好理由讓他還給你。來嘛,你可是個作家,編個好故事。
We'll deliver it tomorrow.
我們明天就送來。