本段對話選自Desperate Housewives,《絕望主婦》
Oh, come on,Larry. You're my business manager, too.
哦,拜托,拉里。你也是我的業務經理。
I am not leaving this office until you tell me what Carlos is doing with my ski house money.
你不告訴我卡洛斯把買滑雪屋的錢用到哪去了,我是不會離開你辦公室的。
Gaby, you're putting me in an uncomfortable position.
加比,你讓我處于進退兩難啊。
You should talk to Carlos.
你去問卡洛斯好了。
I did! I offered to put myself in a very uncomfortable position,and he still said no.
我早問過了!我還提出弄一個讓我自己不舒服的姿勢,他也拒絕了。
I'm sorry, but Carlos swore me to secrecy. Please respect that.
抱歉,可卡洛斯讓我發誓保密的。請尊重我。
You're right. I'm sorry. No hard feelings.
你說得對。對不起啊,別見怪。
Of course not. Hey. What are you doing?
那是當然。嘿,你干嘛呢?
Hmm. I don't want to be a liar.
嗯。我不想說謊。
When I go home,and I'm in tears and Carlos asks me why, and I say you grabbed my ass,I want to be telling the truth.
我會淚水漣漣的回 家,卡洛斯問起,我就說你摸我屁股,我只是想實話實說。
Well played. Carlos gave $50,000 to one of your neighbors.
算你狠。卡洛斯借了 5萬美元給你一個鄰居。
What?! Who?!
什么?誰?
A Mike Delfino. Apparently, his business is in big trouble.
一個叫麥克德爾菲諾的家伙。顯然他的生意出了大問題。
Oh, my god. Mike's wife is one of my closest friends,and she never said a word. Poor thing.
喊,上帝。麥克的老婆可是我的閨蜜啊,她什么也沒說。可憐的女人。
Please don't tell Carlos I told you.
請不要告訴卡洛斯這是我說的。
Of course. I should get going. Do you have parking validation?
當然。我得走了。你有停車證嗎?
Oh,those are only for employees. Okay, you could take mine.
哦,只有員工能用。好吧,你拿我的。