本段對話選自Desperate Housewives,《絕望主婦》
Hey, Tom. No, still waiting. Big surprise.
嗨,湯姆。不,還在等待。有個大驚喜。
They're running behind at an ad agency.
這么多人競聘廣告公司。
So did any of those other places call back? Seriously?
其他應聘公司有回應嗎?真的?
Six interviews and nothing?
6場面試一次沒成功?
Well, I should probably try and keep my game face on here. I'll-I,ll call you, later. I love you. Bye.
好吧,我得在這努力爭取。我,我再打給你,我愛你,再見。
Mariana! I had a feeling that you'd be interviewing for this!
瑪麗安娜!我就感覺你會來面試的!
Hey, Nikki.
嘿,尼基。
So I guess Anna should be showing up any minute,too.
我猜安娜也隨時可能來。
No. You didn't hear?
不會,你沒聽說嗎?
She's pregnant.
她懷孕了。
Oh,My god. A kid and she,just turned 30? Bye-bye,career.
哦,天哪。30歲生孩子?跟事業(yè)說再見吧。
Oh,don't start. I,m gonna be 30 in 2 years.
哦,別提傷心事。我還有2年就滿30了,
I feel so old. Do you wanna know what's even sadder?
感覺自己好老。你知道什么更可悲嗎?
I just heard that Veronica's looking for work,and she's 39.
我聽說維羅妮卡還在找工作,她都39了。
In this business? After 35,they take you out back,and they shoot you in the face.
在廣告界? 35歲之后他們把你換下來,然后朝你臉上開槍。
Lynette Scavo. We,re ready for you. Coming.
利奈特斯卡沃。輪到你面試了,來吧。
Do me a favor. If you hear a gunshot,tell my four kids I love them.
請幫我個忙,如果你們聽到槍響,麻煩告訴我的4個孩子,我愛他們。